I just finished packing, well everything except my laptop. My flight leaves in like 9 hours. Me and my guy are flying from Vegas to Houston where we are meeting up with my bad ass Aunt Jeanne. From there the three of us are jetting off to Amsterdam! WHOOP!
After a few days in the Dam, my guy is taking me to London to meet his family. Added bonus trip for me. SWEET! Then he and I are back to Amsterdam for a couple more days of sin and debauchery.
So stay tuned, if you are interested, and watch for upates and pics I will post off and on during my trip...
Summer went by so fast! What a hot summer it was too! LOVED IT! So much fun... pool parties, a few flings, a few trips, one hot summer romance that has no signs of slowing or ending, I'm so in love! Who knew! I AM SO IN LOVE. Totally, completely head over heels in love. It's delicious! So good.
Now things are crazy hectic! I'm moving in with my guy into his house... WHAT! I know crazy huh? I have to be out of my place by the end of the month and in between that me and my guy are going to Europe. Yeah baby! My guy decided to come with me and my Aunt to Amsterdam. WHOOP! Then he is taking me to London to meet his family. I am am so excited! Seriously!
I've been super busy with my websites too. Shooting content and making updates to my personal site Girlie's Cam, and launching two new sites, Girlie's in Love and Hot Like Fire Video which I will be releasing my new XXX DVD, "What She Craves" through. ! So much to do so little time. Plus inbetween all that I've still been doing my cam shows! I wish I had a clone sometimes. That would be kick ass ;)
Life is good though. I'm insanely happy, totally in love with the man of my dreams, true story!
Soooooooooo much to do, I shouldn't even be on MySpace!
I am taking all my gear with me to Europe, my laptop, cams, etc, so hopefully I will document my trip and have pics and videos to post for all to see ;)
This week has flown by so fast... here's a summary...
I'm in still in South Florida. Tuesday me and my guy flew into Ft. Lauderdale, drove down to Miami, TV Crew following my guy and his guys all during the flight and through out their Flair Bartending Competition. Funny how staged "Reality TV" really is. The weather in Miami SUCKED. Grey cloudy and rainy. The people in Miami suck. Last night went to Crobar in South Beach, that club is LAME! The only cool thing was watching the Nations Flair Bartending Finals, hence why I was at Crobar. Oh that and I met up with Diamond from DiamondsCam.com too. Sweet girl. I really don't care for Miami. It's lame, rude people, and a lot of cheap knock off watches and fake designer hand bags.
Finally this morning we left Miami and came back up to Ft Lauderdale to a very quaint brand new boutique hotel on the beach. I LOVE IT HERE! So nice! Mmm I could stay here forever. My guy and I checked in, ordered Champagne and Chambord to our room, went to the Spa for massages, went to the bar for more Champagne and Chambored, and a fabulous meal. So nice. Mmm. I'm a tad tipsy at the moment, but I did manage to hook up my laptop and cam, this hotel has complimentary WI-FI, SWEET! Here is the view from our balcony right now... mmm nice...
I'm so relaxed right now... I'm going to climb back into bed with my guy before we get ready to go out tonight SWEET! Mmm nice :)
So it's Saturday and we spent half the day in bed, the rest of the day on the beach, so nice... here's a silly Voice Mail from me while laying in the sand at the beach...
I miss her! I miss her! Here is a silly phone converstation me and my girlie Andrea had in the middle of the night. So silly. She spent like two weeks with me in my villa here in Vegas in June and July. Now she is in Phoenix training for her new job... I miss her! I miss her!
Mmm my Tuesdays have gotten rather decadent lately. Very decadent actually. Mix me, with water, vodka, champagne, and a crowd a beautiful nearly naked men and women and my most inner most Girlie is bound to make pure sin and debauchery seem like the norm. ;)
I think I may still be a tad intoxicated from drinking for more then 8 hours yesterday at this fabulous pool party I attended, www.RehashVegas.com.
I woke up at around 4 am this morning with a Champagne and Vodka hangover, and everyone knows one should never drink Vodka with their Champagne. Nor should one drink their Champagne with their Vodka. Especially all day in the pool, in the sun, in the heat. WHAT! Yes you should ;)
Here is yet another drunk dial Voice Mail from me in bed in the wee hours of the morning still obviously intoxicated from Vodka and Champagne.
You know the saying... "One door closes, another door opens.". It's so true in this crazy game we play called life. Last night I had and incredible time. Yeah, yeah I know I always have kick ass times. But this was the first time EVER in my life I went out to dinner with a very fine gentleman and neither he or I had a single drink. What was interesting is that he had already decided that before we met for dinner, as did I, not to drink last night. It turned out to be a great evening, we actually had real conversation and laughter totally sober. You all know I party A LOT, so needless to say I was a bit apprehensive going on what turned out to be a sober date, WHO KNEW it could be so entertaining. I have been partying HARD the last few months with some of my hardcore party friends, so last night was like a breath of fresh air. Don't get me wrong, this guy himself is more hardcore of a partier then I am, however he had just recently decided to chill from partying, as did I recently. We somehow met, and went out, and had a great time. Can you tell I'm impressed to say the least? Who knew! Good times, with no drink, no party favors, just good people and good vibes. Kick ass! A repeat performance is bound to happen if I can help it ;)
On that note, I just got this in an email and found it kinda cute....
Swami Beyondananda says:
1. "Be a fundamentalist, make sure fun always comes before the mental.Realize that life is a situation comedy that will never be cancelled. The reason why we are put in the material world is to get more material. Have a good laughsitive twice day and that will insure regularhilarity.
2. Remember that each of us has been given a special gift - just for entering. So you are already a winner!
3. The most powerful tool on the planet today is Tell-A-Vision. That is where I tell a vision to you and you tell a vision to me
4. Life is like photography. You use the negative to develop.
5. As we go through life thinking heavy thoughts, thought particles tend to get caught between our ears, causing a condition called truth decay. So be sure to use your truth brush and mental floss twice aday. And when you're tempted to practice tantrum yoga, remember what we teach in the Absurdiveness Training Class: "Don't get even, get odd."
6. If we want world peace, we must let go of our attachments and truly live like nomads. That's where I no mad at you, you no mad at me. That way, there will surely be nomadness on the planet. And peace begins with each of us. A little peace here, a little peace there, pretty soon all the peaces will fit together to make one big peace everywhere.
7. I know great earth changes have been predicted for the future, so if you're looking to avoid earthquakes, my advice is simple. When you find a fault, just don't dwell on it.
8. There's no need to change the world. All we have to do is toilet train the world, and we'll never have to change it again.
9. Everything I have told you is channeled. That way, if you don't like it, it's not my fault. And remember, enlightenment is not a bureaucracy. You don't have to go through channels.
10. Finally, if you're looking to find the key to the universe, I have some bad news and some good news. The bad news is - there is no key to the Universe. The good news is - it was never locked."